Holiday

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh :) how r u?


I'm waiting for a friend to come over for few days in sha Allah. My husband went today to visit his old home town and will be away for some days. I manage here just fine, I had a little breakdown but back on track now. :)


...


It's strange how Allah's plan will always find it's way in a most beautiful, natural way. I have had answers to my duaas, alhamdulillah, and my love is growing each day. It's the first summer in years I really enjoy. My husband has bring so much good in my life, I am really grateful of that. We have been married now four months and I feel like the rough start finally bears fruit.

So I try to be a good wife, I also try to take good care of myself so I will be able to do so, in sha Allah. 


...


I don't know what to write.. I am home now, I am alone now, but alhamdulillah. The little breakdown I had, passed with some more medicine and now I haven't taken any extra for couple days. I just.. it just was this one day especially when I got triggered so many times that I really thought I gotta go to hospital. Things like my ex ex's best friend living in the same building. He is fine though, but is my ex gonna visit him and his family.. And there was other things too. When I get to that kinda state it's hard for me to control my thoughts, I just keep thinking and worrying etc. And crying. Alhamdulillah the medicine helped. I have the injection of course going on too. 

But anyways, we fought a bit but then talked some more about everything and no worries now. I'm so glad he understands me and keeps me grounded. 



...


So there's many feelings going on. I'm gonna take the rest of the day easy, eat some candy and crisps and watch Queen Charlotte. That sounds like a plan to me. I hope you are fine too, and until next time,


Aisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Hello hello!

Night time thoughts