Saturday shopping spree

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah :) how are u?


A nice Saturday, alhamdulillah. My friend asked me to join her and go today to Marimekko outlet. I love keychains but unfortunately they didn't have those. So I ended up with paper napkins lol and it was nice to see what they have in their collection right now. Maybe they have more interesting pieces in their own stores.. The range there was very classic.


I hopped on the story already, but let's just continue. :D Yeah we went then to eat and finally also visited the abaya shop on the nearby mall. I found a baati (home dress) and some incense sticks. We then came here my home, to relax a bit. Hubby is with his friends so no worries. 


And now, some time later, I'm here with you. :)






...


And, I just poured a glass of orange juice under the bed.. nice. 


Things are easy, still, alhamdulillah. I am, a weather vane as we say in Finnish (tuuliviiri) and it means that person's head turns a lot. Older I get, the more perspective and understanding I have so I think I'm finally old enough to be in a good relationship. By good I mean.. just normal. Taking care of each other's needs and share a lot of love. I sometimes might have doubts about something but in sha Allah, things are fixable. So I try to stay on this good side with my mind now.





...


I'm gonna spend the rest of the weekend relaxing, maybe go for a walk with one sweet sister in sha Allah and that's it. I want to take time to be creative.

I hope your weekend also goes nicely in sha Allah :) and, once again, thank you for reading.






Aisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Hello hello!

Night time thoughts