Just happy, alhamdulillah

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah all :) how did your weekend go?


Today I had a nice day. Went to a flea market and walked back home the way I usually travel by metro. Bought some chewing gum.. and stayed a while outside chatting with my company. :)

Rest of the day I just mainly relaxed... washed some laundry, cooked a quick dinner... usual stuff. Alhamdulillah.


...


Now, no evil eye here please! I want to tell you I am happy :) and I hope you are too. I really do. Happiness is a state of mind and I try to achieve that state actively. I like that I am able to say everything is fine. It's true, not everything can be always fine, and most of the times it's lemon lemon difficult lemon. I want to enjoy this moment though, as long as it lasts. Things are not ideal, but pretty much ok, and I'm fine with that, alhamdulillah.

I have a feeling that the rest of the year will be better than the first half. Summer is always crazy and anything can happen. Now it's time to take few steps back, light a candle and reflect on all that has happened.


...


I'm still enjoying my mostly-solitude time. I feel like I can define my outlines and focus on my issues better. Anxiety is an endless battle, but alhamdulillah it's going a bit better now too. I get more confident, step by step, and it feels good. It also feels good to be understood. Alhamdulillah.

I want to remind anyone who is on their journey to better mental health, that the road is bumpy and definitely not a straight line. It's maybe good to look where you were f.e. two years ago, and compare your current situation to that. In sha Allah you have moved a lot in your life during that time. And it's true what they say, only permanent thing is change. We are constantly changing and everything around us is too. Maybe the right term I want to find is to evolve. It takes a lot of inner work to stay calm and firm in the chaos around us. Sometimes we let go and just go with the whirlwind. That's ok too. But we need a steady basis to come back to. The evolving happens between these two stages. "Inna ma'al usri yusra".

Patience goes a long way, so does the happiness. When you are happy, nothing else really doesn't matter, because if you can find true happiness inside yourself, nothing can take it away from you. It's a superpower. And wherever you look, things will look lighter. I recommend a certain du'aa for this, maybe you know it already: "Allahumma inn as'aluka al afwa wal afiyah fid dunya wal akhira". :)


...


It's getting late, so I try to get some sleep in sha Allah. I hope you are fine ❤ Thank you for reading and until next time again,


Aisha

Comments

  1. O Allah, I ask You for forgiveness and well-being in this world and in the Hereafter. Aameen, ya Rabb al aalameen, allaahumma salli wa sallim alaa nabiyanaa Muhammad sallaallu aleyhi wa sallam ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿค—❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Hello hello!

Night time thoughts