Happy Eid al Adha!

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh everyone :) how u doing?


Alhamdulillah I have had so nice Eid :) This was the first year I had family to spend it with :)) My husband's little brother was visiting. I also went to Hakaniemi with my friend, to hang around in a park for a while. Summer is beautiful, the weather was perfect, I have been so happy ma sha Allah. I hope your Eid was also happy and you got nice gifts ;)





...


My imaan is raising it's head. I think, optimistically as have to, that I will get through this.. in sha Allah. Still I hope to become a good muslim and I keep on reaching out to the right direction. It's up to me - and only I can end this misery. Practicing more will make the imaan grow, that's a fact. I will keep on doing my little deeds in sha Allah and remember sunnah.


How do you take care of your imaan?





...


I've spend time by myself too this weekend, and now I'm happy to have my cup of tea (!) and sit with you a minute. Now I feel tired but so lucky. Alhamdulillah. Many things have been fixed, and before the next struggle, can breathe a bit.





Tomorrow I have work and later this week I have few dates arranged with sisters so there's nice things to wait. Have a good day and until next time,



Aisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Hello hello!

Night time thoughts