Short story

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah dears :) how are u doing?


I woke up with hubby, soon gonna make another cup of coffee in sha Allah, and Suttis looks like he's ready for some lettuce.

I have work today. Then after work I'm planning to go buy few Eid gifts.. I'm on my period so I can't fast tomorrow :(  I would need all the imaan boosts..


...


Sometimes I miss Jamaica so much. It's nothing particular, it's the vibe, nature, food.. some people. Like my ex's mother, we still keep contact every once a while. One day I go back to visit in sha Allah. It's been now 2,5 since I was there last time.. I can't help it, part of me is there still. But that part has come smaller through time. I don't know should I renew it, reminisce it or revoke the whole memory of it. I'm thankful of the experiences. I know I worked hard for it.. and put my heart and soul into it. That's why the divorce was so painful, like I guess they always are.

I even said to my husband that I am maybe just broken and can't love anymore. Well, he hugged me and said I'm not broken. Of course I love him. ♡


...


I'm lucky my husband is so patient with me. In my opinion it's one of the best qualities one can have. In islam we are encouraged to be patient and thankful, and that's what the imaan, faith, is. But like everything in islam, it's not only something we read but rather put in action, and for a reason. Patience helps preventing arguments, for example. We don't really get into arguments because when we do, both (not me always but hey) hold their tongue, and try to discuss the matter calmly. Or then take some own time to calm down first.


...


I want to write more, but it's now time for me to start to get ready for work. I hope you all have a beautiful, blessed Friday and until next time,



Aisha




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Hello hello!

Night time thoughts