Issues

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah :) how's your week going?


My period started so today I just take it easy.. I'm tired to clean the house or go out or do anything. But I'm alone so this mess doesn't bother anyone..


...


The issues were unsolved. So I got talaq yesterday.. alhamdulillah for everything. There were many things between us and I don't want to go into the details. But I wasn't his priority, let's put it like that. I loved him and I tried to make it work but the ultimatum was then the priority issue. 

I want to be alone now. I'm on this sick leave so I will just take good care of myself now, because if I don't do it, no one can do it for me. I'm treating myself like I had flu or so.. lot of rest and enjoying the little things. Drinking lots of tea or coffee. Hanging out with my little tortoise friend.




...


I still am happy. I feel peace of mind. I am happy with my life despite all. And I am happy with myself. I have kept my boundaries and still have managed to be a good person in my book. I understand my value and worth. I know what I want.

I became a grown woman.


Everything happens for a reason and Allah swt has written everyone their destiny. I do my part, make lot of duaa and heal myself in sha Allah, and wait patiently what Allah swt has decided for me. I'm always too hasty.. so I'm learning from this again.





Take care dears,



Aisha


P.S. The painting is still in progress for weeks so don't judge :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Hello hello!

Night time thoughts