There will be time for everything

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah dears :) how are u doing?


.. And where are you? It looks like my readers are almost all gone suddenly. I hope you come back in sha Allah.


But anyways, everything fine alhamdulillah. My friend is staying with me for a week and we have just basically laughed the whole time.. it's good to have company. And she brought me sunflowers! My favorite. She is now sleeping like a baby but I can't sleep, it's one of those nights. 


...


Some kind of sunflower is blooming in me. I wonder what really happened to me this Spring and Summer.  It hasn't been the simplest one, that's for sure. I feel like past few years there has been so much happening, which has come from outside. Pandemic, wars.. but this year I feel like so many people have had bigger personal issues on top of that.

But yeah.. I feel so happy. Generally I am happy always. As we say in Finnish "onnellinen" which maybe would translate better as afiyah. That you can feel happiness and contentment no matter where you are. I've battled so long time with anxiety and fear of social situations that maybe that battery just burned out? I really don't know what happened but alhamdulillah, I am feeling free. I'm pretty sure that someone has made a special du'aa. So thank you. And to all who right now struggling with their mental health, there is hope and situations can change. Like I always say, just need to move forward and keep going. You don't even need to be positive if you don't feel like it, just take those steps and live your life. Take care of yourself, don't waste what Allah swt gave to you. <3


...


I have started to pray again, alhamdulillah. I've missed it, and now I just wait for the next prayer. Allah swt has been so good to me despite everything I've done and He has been answering my every single du'aa so I have to fix my imaan now. I know I'm on overtime. In my lowest points I have been asking Allah to give me time, and I've had it. It's time to step up with the practicing. I want to be a muslim, there is no other way for me. So better to do it well.


...


A lot has happened in a short time. Good things too.. I tell you later in sha Allah. I just feel the need to share this with you. I wish I could give more advice or tips how to overcome things, but I'm kinda sure you will figure it out yourself. In sha Allah. It's not about having zero problems, but learning from them and how to deal with them. Well, one thing has helped me a lot.. We are always in the situation where we are supposed to be. The destiny has been written for us and we can't run from it or towards it. It will reach us when the time is right. Past few years, I've tried to really deeply learn to trust in Allah, and I guess this is the next step. To understand that everything that happens, is part of Allah's plan.


He has the keys to the unseen: no one knows them but Him. He knows all that is in the land and sea. No leaf falls without His knowledge, nor is there a single grain in the darkness of the earth, or anything, fresh or withered, that is not written in a clear Record.

(Surah al An'am, verse 59)


Until next time,



Aisha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Hello hello!

Night time thoughts