Blue hues

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh :) how are u doing?


I might keep a small break from writing this blog, and focus on other things. It's partly because I see a sad phenomenon; if I struggle, I see a peak on the readers, and then when I'm happy, the visitor numbers on my blog decrease. I've been always open and written about my personal life (with certain boundaries), but this, what's going on, is not nice to see. I wish we all can be happy for each other and not only get active and excited when we see some drama going on.


Thank you for all those who support me, and this is not the end. In sha Allah I will write again, after a while. You can still follow me on Instagram, @cupofteawithaisha and in Pinterest, aichaelina. 


Until later,


Aisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Hello hello!

Night time thoughts