Own way

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah :) how are u doing?


I had a productive day at home, alhamdulillah. I organized, cleaned, ran away from Suttis (he was productive too I guess.. running all the time to bite my toes or wanting to come to my lap :)), relaxed and then did some more cleaning. Not that my apartment was so bad but you know sometimes, when you clean something and suddenly you have to clean everything. Alhamdulillah. Ready for the weekend.


...


Fall is around the corner! I have prepared my wardrobe by trying on my fall and winter clothes, and selling and donating items which are not my size anymore. Some I will keep but mostly I'm happy to get rid of, tee hee give them away. 

I've usually done some kind of seasonal fashion tip post, but this time I am not so interested. Of course I still do relax by watching catwalk pics from various designers, or spend some time in Pinterest.. but yeah, not so interested anymore. I am more into now to just enjoy my personal style and keeping my style minimal, modest and interesting to myself. And to be honest, there wasn't many trends this fall (once again) for hijabis to wear. Maxi skirts are 'coming back' (if they ever left..) so maybe it's easier to find them in shops at least, in sha Allah. :)

Ok I don't know could I sound lany ess enthusiastic, but these are my thoughts now. I like fashion, but this time, repairing my relationship with Allah, trends don't sound so important. Maybe I will get more excited when the cold starts to knock on the door.

Fun fact: I've always liked to dress up and I have dressed in different styles through my years, but the main interest in fashion started for me when I was first times in hospital. There weren't many things to do, but someone had brought a huge pile of Elle magazines to the ward. I loved those magazines.. it was a new world to dive in, with all things new to me. Inspired me and gave me a break from my worries.


...


Lately I have gotten few items from Vinted. It's an online second hand shop app, working in Nordic countries and if I don't remember wrong, also in Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. The delivery is fast, and besides the brand clothes, the prices are very affordable.


...


I start to be so tired and my laptop battery is low, so I gotta just wish you all good night <3 Until next time then,


Aisha


PS. Sorry I can't add pictures, Blogger does it from time to time, sometimes it lets me download pics and very often not.. so I can't really do anything about it. :o But you can follow me in Insta @cupofteawithaisha, maybe I try to post there also more now. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Hello hello!

Night time thoughts