Not much but easy

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh :) how are u doing?


I'm fine, alhamdulillah. I got my injection medicine yesterday so I still feel very tired because of it.. it will ease in few days in sha Allah. But that's why I haven't really done much, mainly only grocery shopping and some home chores. 


...


I don't have really much to write, lol. Nothing really has happened, life has been going on easy, alhamdulillah. I have less anxiety now and naturally that feels good. I even went to a new halal shop today which is in our neighborhood. Sorry to say but it was a bit weird, everything including the meats looked kinda old.. chicken was fresh so I bought it. Probably won't go again.. 


...But alhamdulillah. These kind of not-so-much days are very needed. Some rest and relaxing. I hope you too, dear reader, have some easy days ahead. May Allah swt bless us every day in many beautiful ways, amiin. ❤


...


So, maybe next time I have more to write. Thank you for reading,



Aisha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Hello hello!

Night time thoughts