Sunday time

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh all :) how's things?


I had a pretty chill day. In the daytime I walked to a nearby shopping mall to buy few grocery items and then some halal ground beef. Alhamdulillah. I came home, cooked, did everything, had my after dinner tea, and then it was like three o'clock, lol.. Then I took a nap and have been resting all evening.


...


I will just share some photos since I found a cheat code to this.. I can apply the pictures with my phone, how I haven't thought this before? 



A mental health coffee.. at a mental hospital, yikes! Was just getting ready for the group, that's all. :)




Curry beans, yum :) (I'm really lazy making side salads, this has to change)




Second hand shop finds.. :)




My little guy is still sleeping, three weeks now. I put the shells out for him, hope he likes them.




I love this shirt so much! :D




Today's kind-of-köfte with eggplant and Turkish pepper creamy tomato sauce. Don't judge the amount of bread :I



...


I hope you've had a nice weekend.. I don't have much more to tell for now, but I have had lovely time and am happy. :) I'll try to do the fave list since I can add photos now, in sha Allah. So later then,



Aisha



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Hello hello!

Night time thoughts