The favourites

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh. How are u doing?


I spent today just at home, cleaning and organizing, and arranging things. This apartment has a temporary feel, but I got to make it more cosy and more color co-ordinated too, so it feels better now. Decorating takes time. In sha Allah it is a nice process, no worries. :)


...


I promised you a favorite list, and here it comes:


1. Micellar water

This micellar water is from Favora, price was around 14 euros and it's very long lasting. It makes my skin clean and gives a nice glow :)





2. Leave-in conditioner


Now when my skin seems to be alright, I've started my hair journey. When I was a kid, I had curly hair. It straightened through age though. Now I'm not sure is my hair wavy or straight, but definitely it's dry. Also very long. So I am trying the curly girl method just to see can it help my hair to become more moisturized. A leave in conditioner is really easy to use and works better than regular conditioners in my opinion. This one is from Ziaja and costs around 5 euros.

 


 


3. Panthenol


I use aloe vera gel every day, and the one I use has added panthenol too. Panthenol is an alcohol version of vitamin B5, and it works as a moisturizer and prevents inflammation. So it's good for acne prone skin. I buy this gel from pharmacy and it costs around 12 euros.




4. Vanilla tea


Yum! Perfect for these autumn days. ☕

 


 


5. (Floral) sheer gloves


I was surprised to see I got charged from Vogue for the yearly subscription.. well, as I payed for it, I went through some Spring 2025 runway shows. What caught my attention was these beautiful sheer floral gloves, so beautiful. So unnecessary too, but maybe wearable at eid? So pretty. 

Also another more wearable trend was utility bags at Acne Studios show. Or a multi pocket bag, however you wish to call them. Maybe easy to find at second hand shops, so keep your eyes open :)

 


 



...


Now I will continue resting, it's the time of the month so I have some pain and tiredness. But alhamdulillah, it has been a good day. I hope you are fine too, I send you lots of love :)


Aisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Hello hello!

Night time thoughts