Middle of everything

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah 🌻 how's everything?


The pause has had an good impact. I've done mindfulness exercises every day, and focused a little more in this world and all that is going on currently. And right now I'm, once again, learning about the right balance. 


...


As a muslim, I am not supposed to be attached to this world, dunya, because it is temporary. The temptations there are, are making it easy to let desires lead one's life. And lead it astray. To me, for example, it doesn't take much. If I slip on few steps, I will feel very quickly I have gone more distant from Allah (swt). That only brings me emptiness. 

So an easy way might not be a good way.

But balance is not an either - or. It's found in the middle.


...


I love nature. Animals, plants, the sun, the moon. Wind, rain, snow. Ocean and forest. I dream of a simple life, and to feel rooted in the Earth. Because this world, as we know it, doesn't exist only in vain. It is filled with beautiful blessings and so much life. It is part of the creation of Allah (swt), al-Khaliq.

And there's many more aspects. To create communities, to build a society, take care of family.. 

Between the dreams and harsh reality there could be a whole life to live. To do good deeds, and make good choices. And to love, and be happy, in sha Allah.




...


Something that I struggle with, is realizing that I am qualified enough to live like I truly want to live. I'm like a crooked tree, which tried to grow in so many directions after each time a branch was cut, that it never reached it's heights. But potentially able to blossom still, in sha Allah. That's why I need to learn again how to be part of the world. Not attaching myself in it, but learning to exist in it and allow myself to have my space.

And keeping the right balance.




Aisha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!