Continuing

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah πŸ’•


I could continue the theme of my last post easily.. at least what comes to my what's-going-on. More harder days, also lots of love and happy moments. I haven't written since, because I have been coping with all, trying to see the good in everything that followed.

In one point of view, I put a lot at stake. Believing in honesty and being sincere can come with a cost. The cost might be evil eye, not the least.. But I know for sure Allah, subhaana wa ta'ala, is above of that, and my flaws and sins are eventually for Him to judge or forgive.


...


So, I've

- met family

- written poetry

- made decisions


And alhamdulillah, I am happy that I can have new opportunities. In sha Allah. Each new day is one, and I want to make good use of it.


I have also learned a couple things. For example,

- I still like to write poetry

- I am not repeating myself, but staying as who I am

- Honesty brings out goodness

- Patience may eventually give happiness and protect from harm

- I have to strive to do the right thing


...


I am not sure how common it is, as a muslim, to feel like failing. Does everyone have those feelings? To me it seems that we hear more stories of people who changed their life one day, and 'lived happily ever after'. And it's wonderful that it happens. 

I'd also like to hear stories of those, who stumble and rise, only to stumble again. Because I would relate to that much more. 

Or true success just takes so, so, so much to achieve? That we don't hear about the stumbling ones because that is just the prologue?


It feels comforting to think that this where I'm at with myself could still be the beginning.


...


Now when I think of the Qur'an, it has the surah of Opening, but not an ending, closing, finishing one. Surah an-Nas.. In a way I wouldn't see it as a closing chapter, like another book would have? Enlighten me, if someone has knowledge of this. 

..I think Qur'an is something always continuous. Something with no beginning or end.


I need to continue this search. And continue starting over, in sha Allah.


- Aisha








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!