I hope you are ok

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.. how are you?


I hope you are doing ok. That message I would send to myself right now. And that's how life goes.. we need to be ok and carry on.


...


I'm definitely sad and not ok at all but I just have to let this pass. I don't want to write all this negativity, I don't want to complain to my friends, I don't want to stay in this mess. Only I can talk to Allah swt, He knows my heart and mind and soul.. I just wonder why I always find myself alone. Like the cat going viral on tiktok.. meow meow. <3


I have so much blessing in my life. And there's always the ease with the hardship. It just feels so bad to try to let go of someone who was your whole world at some time. And when that wears off.. it's the worst feeling. I feel lowsy. 


If I ever ask for du'aas, please pray for me. I will pray for all of you too, in sha Allah. If there's anyone alone right now, feeling lonely, there's two of us.


...


I've been dating also but I quit that too. I am not ready for anything. But I met some nice people, some not, and I learned something along the way. Mostly what I've learned so far is that good people are rare gems. Maybe we all are, that's how I would want to see it. But who can bring it out of us is a different thing. We need to surround ourselves with people who will always lift our spirit and make our time on this planet easier. 


...


So, I'm sorry that I don't have better things to say today. Alhamdulillah still. I try my best to go forward and focus on myself now.



- Aisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!