Carefree

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah. How are you?


I went today to gym, then had a leftover lunch and now I have a face mask situation :) So far this is a good day. There's things that disturb my peace but I process them the same time as I try to relax and have a good day in sha Allah. 



Honey, almond oil, drop of water, rose powder, rosemary essential oil, oat flakes. I keep this on for half an hour and then rinse with cool water.


...


I am making today a short post and then another post about the fw trends in sha Allah, like I promised. 


I have a bit of a writer's block right now. Sometimes I feel that it's easier to write when I feel a bit sad. When I'm happy, I'm more active and then writing doesn't come to my mind. Art comes from pain I guess. Not that my blog is art lol.. but writing is an art form too. 


...


On my way home, there was a beautiful dried flower on the road. I of course picked it and took it home. I was thinking that maybe Allah swt sent it to me :) to cheer up. Everything affects in everything. And someones garbage is another's treasure. 



So pretty :)


Have a nice day and stay tuned,


- Aisha



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!