After work

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah everyone :) Happy friday!


I had work today, then I just went to market on my way home. Bought some tortellini, halloumi cheese and Vöner (vegan kebab, yes it exists :)) and I have now a nice weekend ahead. No plans, so maybe it's gonna be mostly staying at home, watching Netflix, and I try to hit the gym too. 

I don't know if I'm weird, maybe just an introvert.. for me staying a lot at home is not a problem at all. I just know all of us beautiful flowers will need some sunshine and outside air too.. I'll figure something out in sha Allah, where to go.





...


My period is almost over and I start to feel happy again, alhamdulillah. I feel so stable and it feels nice. Just happiness, that's it. Simple things. Some chocolate and a good book. Trying to better my imaan too.




...


Not much more news right now.. I am just kinda going with the flow now and leave my future to Allah swt. It's important to find the happiness from inside, then it can't be taken away by anybody, or some bad experience. I always talk about how love is so important, but happiness makes me feel free. Love is always tied to something. So I enjoy this while it lasts. Of course I want the love too, if can have both.. but it will happen when is the right time for it, in sha Allah. 




...


Thank you for your time,


Aisha



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!