Some pics

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah everyone :) how's your week going?


I need some time to load my batteries.. I like to be active and I'm happy I have spent time with my friends, but as an introvert I need then some time to just be. Now I have, alhamdulillah, the whole evening to myself so I can relax. I know it might sound strange, for someone who has a lot of free time like me, to need extra time for relaxing but that's how it goes. When I get my rest, I'm much more happier and life feels easier again, alhamdulillah.


...


And I am alright. I have some tea and cookies, and.. there's one gentleman who I've been talking to. Right now things seem easy and going in a nice direction. But I keep it to myself still. We'll see how things will go. :) in sha Allah.

...


Since I don't have much to share today, let me share some pictures instead.












Thank you for stopping by,


Aisha





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!