Healthy change

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah :)


I listen Maher Zain's vocals only playlist, made a cup of fruit tea, and sat down with you guys. :) Alhamdulillah. Last week was a bliss but this week has been harder again.. that's how it goes. Sometimes easy and sometimes have to try a little more.


...


I want to change some of my ways, to live more healthier. And I have already taken steps towards my goal to feel stronger and overall better. I recently joined a women's gym, and I have been starting to go for longer walks. I try to cut sugar from my diet. Not all, but I do tend to snack cookies and candy etc. so that's something that I have to change. Now I keep oat yoghurt always in fridge, nice raspberry flavor, and I also have fruits always available. And I've noticed that more healthier I eat, I have less cravings. I normally now try to eat breakfast, then a bigger lunch and after that only sandwich or so. I drink more, water of sugar free juice, and I also have still my habit to drink tea around 3-4 cups a day. In sha Allah, I try to keep these new habits going on now and I hope it will become a new lifestyle for me. Also I really need to, because the medicine I'm taking is making me gain weight and if I don't do something about it now, it will become more harder later.


What about then mind, heart and soul? Well, I take now time every day, in sha Allah, to just relax and listen to Qur'an for a while. I usually do this before going to sleep, or then if I feel very anxious. It's good to take a break from this dunya and just breathe a little. I also try to keep my mindset peaceful and do things I enjoy. I write and take long showers. I take care of my skin and hair. I tell myself positive affirmations. I talk and spend time with my friends, who are worth more than gold and diamonds. 

...


Also, it's not so much about trying and trying all the time. One friend gave me a good advice. She said that it's good to feel the emotions, instead of escaping them. So if I feel bad, I let it come and go. Cry if need to. No one is strong all the time. And then the real strength can build up while going through the harder days or times. And most importantly, Allah swt is there for us, anytime, anywhere. We only have to reach out to Him. <3


...



Tea and honey, a medicine for every situation. <3 
I like the peach color too, it looks nice in kitchen, pairs well with the white and gray. 




- Aisha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!