Mismatch

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah :) how are you?


I went to gym and market, and have been home after that. My friend came for a small dinner and chat. Alhamdulillah. Today I've said many times: what would I do without my friends. Where would I be in life? I'm so lucky to have them.


...


I have been going on dates and it hasn't been going very well. Or, I mean, I haven't found any potential yet. And it has clearly been mutual. Nice dates or chats, but something is missing. To be honest, this is so frustrating. Also, I overthink the whole dating thing and take it too seriously I guess.. not seriously in a way but I'm thinking too much of my future and the possibility to.. be left alone. Hmm. Yes, frustrating. Right now I feel like I don't want to talk to any man because it seems to be always a disappointment. 

In sha Allah, future will be brighter.


...


Of course we all need love. I wish I would find a man who would be my lover and best friend. My brother in islam. Someone, who would really get me and laugh with me. Someone who wants to flirt with me. Who would love to have good conversations about everything.

But it's better to be alone than in an unhappy marriage.


...


After gym, I went to a second hand shop and found a nice home dress. It's not my color really, but it looks nice and cheers me up. A woman needs a leopard dress, any kind, that's just a fact.






Next time then,


Aisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!