Never after

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah.. how are you doing?


Today I've had an ok day. Not best, but not the worst. I went to buy some art supplies and started two painting projects.. alhamdulillah. I feel kinda lousy but if it is written for me today, so be it.


...


I haven't talked a lot about my divorce, and I won't. I got the talaq at Christmas time 2022. The whole year since I left Jamaica was really difficult, it really was a struggle. And breaking up is so painful. I am still in pain, but I can manage and move on, in sha Allah. 

When you really think that the other person is your soulmate and the love of your life, it gets so hard to let go. I still would want to text him, every day. And it's not many days since we last talked. But it just makes me more sad so I rather just watch him go.. further and further.

I have been also dating now... subhan Allah. The dating scene is not so glamorous for a 34 year old.. Some my friends are looking for a spouse too, so at least we get some peer support and good laughs.. I'm not laughing to anybody, but sometimes you can just come across really bizarre things. Next!


...


So today, I put on my jogging outfit, flared trousers, a hoodie and a backpack and headed to Tokmanni. I bought few acrylic paint tubes, paintbrush set and some snack etc. Came home and started painting. At least I have now something to do instead of getting anxious and sitting on couch all day.. 



I got this cake tray from my friend, it just needs a bit paint. I'm going to decorate it more in sha Allah.




Cocoa. Yum :>


                                                                                 Thank you for your time <3


                                                                                                - Aisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!