No worries pt. 2

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah everyone :)


Today was a nice day, alhamdulillah. I got time to relax in the daytime and in the afternoon I went to take some things with my friend to her new apartment. Tomorrow my other friend will come to visit in sha Allah. It's nice to be busy but I also need some time to cool down. In sha Allah everything will be fine.


...


Today also the topic of anxiety rose up in a conversation. Anxiety can be really difficult sometimes. Like you can't go normally to market or eat in a fast food restaurant, for example. I have gotten really bad anxiety lately. It might be because of the new medicine, I don't know yet will it ease after a while.

Anxiety makes me feel like I lose touch of myself. It's a blessing to have such friends and close ones who can help to ease the situation or cheer me up. Also time spent alone actually will help me, I need time to charge my batteries and then I'm ready to go again in sha Allah. But yeah, it has been now more difficult than usually. A test from Allah.. I'm not worried because this will ease with time. Sometimes it is like this and there's nothing I can do except good self care, and doing the things I wrote in my previous post. 


...


Positive affirmations are a good way to boost confidence. I tell myself positive things and try to shift my focus from myself to the outside world. I also then ease my tasks. For example, I choose to go to a market which is further from the centre of this area I'm living, so it will be more quiet. Or, I decide to do less tasks in a one day, and clear my schedule. This may sound strange but it helps me. There's time to go straight forward and there's times to maybe avoid places, but ease the day. This is what I must do to keep still fine and well despite the challenges.


Not easy, right? Like I said, anxiety is like a prison.


...


But I am happy, alhamdulillah. I'm thankful for each day. I try to have good days and maybe at some point I can share more of my happiness. Boundaries are important, I listen mine and in sha Allah things will get better once again. Many people have so much harder situations than mine.. what I go through would be an ease for someone else. So let's pray tonight for those who have less than us, may Allah swt keep blessing and guiding us all 🙌



-Aisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!