Back home

Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah everyone. :) How have you been doing?

 

I came today back home from my mom's. It was a good trip, it's always nice to see mom and spend some time together. That's why I havent been posting earlier this week.. in sha Allah I will keep my pace now. 

 

 ... 

 

 I washed laundry and ate some halloumi cheese with tomatoes.. my fridge is empty because I didn't want to leave anything to spoil while I was away. I try to avoid writing what's on my mind because I know that not all are supportive or happy for me. Or that's the feel I've gotten from some sources. I do always write honestly and what's on my heart. It's not the whole story though. I wrote about this before too.. It's the difficult part in writing a blog, writing about my life and be exposed in a way. And evil eye is there too.

 ... 

 

 Well, maybe today I feel more cautious, maybe I want to take again some lighter subjects.. .. like bying a winter jacket now. :) There's good sales now to buy clothes for the winter. 

 Hmm.

 

 ...

 

 I guess lately I have tried to tell myself all these positive things. Affirmations and other positive feedback for myself. It has actually helped a lot, and I am a lot less anxious. Just my imaan is weak right now and I need to step up to make it better again, in sha Allah.

 

 It is like this.. some things are easy, some take more effort. I'm still on my quest of finding love and finding love from myself to give to others. And see, who will stay and who will leave. 

 

- Aisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!