Candle time

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah everyone :) how are you?


I have had a small break in posting, Was busy and then I went to my mum's place for one week. Alhamdulillah it went fine, it was like a nice holiday in peace and quiet. And with good food too. I came home few hours ago and it was raining! So happy to be home now, dry and warm. Blessings.


...


I feel much better now. I think I have made peace in my mind with certain matters and I start to feel.. free? I don't even remember how that feels. I have been trapped with anxiety and sadness for a long time due to the break up and the time before that, and now that I'm ready to leave it in the past, I suddenly have this breeze blowing in my life. I don't have to answer to anyone of my doings, (not that I had to before but anyways) I can use my money freely, I can do whatever I want. It's a good feeling. And main point is, the future doesn't scare me anymore.

I'm happy even if I'm alone. I do need my family and friends, maybe a husband at some point, but at least in the meantime I can just enjoy this little freedom I have now. I take care of myself and that is enough.


...


So I can light up candles and incense, write a blog post, google books about prophetic medicine, drink too much tea and let the new season come. It feels fresh. I also wait for the cool mornings, going to work, and walks in the rain. September is coming, maybe a bit suddenly but it is welcomed. Alhamdulillah.


Have a good evening,


Aisha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!