You can feel it in the air

 Assalamu aleikum everyone :) 


My day has been really nice so far, alhamdulillah. I slept late, as I am all the time very sleepy due to the medicine I need to use.. so yes, I slept as much as I wanted, then showered and prayed and went to Tokmanni shop to see what they have there. I found few nice things, like a soap pump (what is it called?) and a kitchen towel, and then some cosmetics. I wanted to go to a second hand shop too but it was closed for some reason.

Then I came home and made a meat loaf with some fried vegetables and salad, it was ok.


Should I make a cup of tea?




...


Past days have been kinda easy like this one. I had a good time at work, I've met my friends, everything is ok and can even enjoy the rain. Alhamdulillah. Anxiety hasn't been that bad. 

I've shed a few tears too. But it's part of the process. I'm still working on myself, like I will probably always be.




...


I put my summer shoes away, and in with boots. Season is changing. Did you like my fall fashion post? I could add still few things. Like a headband for example, I would like to try those with hijab, how it will look like.

It's nice to get ready for the colder months. I finally took Netflix, I've been a HBO girl but my tv won't support it so, I thought let me try this. And yes, of course I've been watching only thrillers and horror movies.. :D A must in fall time.


...


Days like these make me feel light and easy. It's a blessing to have one of these every once a while. Things look good and future bright. Alhamdulillah.




Have a good day,


Aisha

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!