No more appointments

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah everyone :) how are you doing?


I've been busy and things have happened.. but everything is fine, alhamdulillah. For a believer, things are always good because either Allah swt gives us blessing or protects us from calamities..


...


This dating life has been so disappointing. I got up to a point that I was about to get married, had a big crush and then.. well, didn't turn out so fine after all. A man reached out to me, very polite, good muslim, caring, really great guy. But then he said his mother won't accept me because I'm not from his home country.. why to reach out to me then though..


It's going from one disappointment to other. Why this is so difficult? I am turning to the option to just stay alone because every single man has disappointed me. I do believe there's so many good men out there, but they are in happy marriages and not available. And good for them, alhamdulillah. That is how it should be.


Just feel like my dreams are shattered.




...


So I have time for myself. Going to gym, going to work, meeting my friends, watching movies, taking time for self care.. it's all good. I know there's people who care about me.

Just "the one" is missing.


I know life doesn't evolve around a man and a man should never be one's whole life. But it's normal to wish to have companionship and family. I don't want to turn bitter but boy, after this last one it's close. So tired to disappoint.


...


I cried my cry out and I do feel better again now. I did some shopping therapy online and bought new sneakers. I had a hot shower, pampered my hair with some oils, I ate nice pasta and salad, had dessert, watching Netflix.

Now I have laundry in the machine and who knows, maybe this evening will surprise me. 

Because they keep coming back.

But it's a bit too late now too.


...


I hope you are feeling good and a good weekend going on. Happiness is a state of mind and we all are blessed somehow. :) Just have to keep going.


Take care,


Aisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!