Don't get tired dear

Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah everyone. How are you?


I'm alright, alhamdulillah. I have a meeting with my doctor tomorrow in sha Allah, and a weekend ahead with no plans.. maybe I do something, maybe not. I am having a lack of motivation. It probably is the changing season, it gets so dark now so early. Today we had Maghreb here at 16:08. Alhamdulillah still. I'm planning to make up my fasts from last Ramadan soon in sha Allah. 


...


The situation is Palestine is getting worse and worse. Last information I saw was Bisan, telling that 'Israeli' troops are 1-2 kilometers away. The coming night might get so violent, as it has been already unbearable.

I trust Allah has a plan. And in bigger picture, this life is only a test and this is not our final destination. The children, murdered brutally, are now running in Jannah and they finally feel no pain. 

But we must keep on going with the prayers, boycotts, donations. I am so proud of everyone who go and march together for the freedom of Palestine. We must continue all our efforts and not get tired of this. The people in Palestine don't have any choice, they are just surviving right now. West Bank isn't safe either. So for all of our brothers and sisters, we must keep on doing what we can.


...


I hope you all are doing ok. And I'm sure you are, you are doing so great ♡ Have a good weekend.


Aisha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!