Together

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh. How are you doing?


New year, same situation, I guess. At least what's going on in the world. But we can't give up. I can't give up.


...


Christmas and New year can be difficult time to people. There has been so much going on.. I am doing fine, alhamdulillah. I have my own tests to carry and I know how letting things go can be so painful. In some cases it is also freeing. 


...


What has given me strength, is definitely my friends, old and new ones. We gathered together one evening and had so good time that in sha Allah it will help me carry on for months. I'm also waiting for one my friend to come over for the weekend, it's so nice to have company.

Because I have been frustrated, lonely, taken for granted, lonely again, and my period is coming in sha Allah, so it helps when someone can just be there with me and distract a bit.. :)




...


I'm sorry because I don't know what to write. I want to write about happy things, like upcoming fashion trends and recipes like I once used to (maybe in my earlier blog), but due to what is happening in the world it just kinda feels grotesque almost. Ya Allah, if only I could write the words that will make a change in this world, I would.

It's also the darkest and coldest time of the year in Finland, so maybe that has something to do with it also. I'm not depressed, but definitely a little lo-fi mode. 


...


But I thank you all for reading and being part of my journey. I'm so happy to see that people all over the world come together to read these simple stories I write about my life. I also promise you, in sha Allah, that the better days are ahead and sun will be shining again. 

<3

Aisha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!