New home

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah :) how are you?


I have now moved to a new home and new area. I'm really happy and I already feel like I'm home. Alhamdulillah I got help from my friends and now this starts to settle. I'm still waiting for my roommate to arrive. Someone might call it a pet, but no, he will be my roommate in sha Allah :)

I have been sleeping well and even though moving is always stressful, I feel so much better here. My anxiety has been very high past days but same time I am feeling so much easier. 




...


It is actually so funny how anxious I have been during this move. A million little things have been like an ocean of tears and I just have been trying to swim through. But I haven't cried, not once! I can describe it best by telling what made one of my best friends laugh so hard. I asked her, does she have all her real friends and I'm her friend only because she feels sorry for me, lol. I have been anxious about going to market, going to work, going to wash laundry in the laundry room, men, my body shape, cooking too much food at once, talking too much about my anxiety to my friends, my new pet in sha Allah and getting all right kind of equipment for him... and I was so anxious about the moving. To a new area. How are the neighbors, where is the market.. And after all, everything has worked out so fine. I don't have nothing to worry, alhamdulillah. But this is the reason I have to keep my life easygoing and peaceful. Because when I stress, it just goes so overboard.


But, alhamdulillah, I still have my friends, this is a nice place to live, I have managed to do my laundry and go to work, go to market. Well, men haven't changed (yet) and my body shape is something I have to accept :) But still, alhamdulillah. Have to laugh a little at all this. 




...


So right now I can feel happy and grateful. It feels good to be in a new environment and be able to start on a clean slate, once again. I always promise to write more often, and I will try in sha Allah. Just always something comes on the way, like now.. of course I have to tell you the good news, and then after we can discuss the other topics. :) well, I guess you are already used to this, my dear readers. Thank you for reading and take care!




- Aisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!