Dafty

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh dears :) how are you doing?


You are hardworking readers, this month I already reached almost 1000+ reads, thank you :) This is my small little project but I'm happy to reach so many. It's not a lot but to me it's millions. :)


Today I didn't have work, I have just cleaned home a bit and then I went to market. I used my last money and now I have to hope we will manage with hubs until the end of this month. We bought a car and well.. I also got used to live more lavish cos I had some extra money but now it's back to square one. I have low income but alhamdulillah I'm used to it so in sha Allah we will be fine.


...


When I have troubles, I like to hold onto my dreams, big and small. And all kinds of daft and scatty things. Netflix and chill and so on. A little Pinterest here and there.. my favorite daydream is fall into the fashion rabbit hole. So here's my take on Spring/Summer trends 2024:


1. Printed scarves

This is a trend which will probably come back soon, if it already hasn't. Animal prints, florals, marble. Maybe stripes? Or paisley, paisley would be cool.


2. Belts

I got one black belt with a golden chain buckle. Then I have some belts for certain abayas... but yeah a belt is definitely a trendy piece right now. I wear mine mostly in special occasions like if I go out with my friends or something like that. It's not very halal to wear one, so this is a controversial one for me. (as muslims we are not supposed to reveal our figure)


3. Flower pattern henna

This Eid I decided to get a different kind of henna. Sorry I still can't post pictures.. I think solely floral henna patterns will be a new trend too. I have no idea has it been a thing for a long while, but anyways it's refreshing to see something new in this area too :) Look for floral henna in Pinterest and in sha Allah you will find many inspiring, beautiful designs.


4. Sky blue

Finally! I've waited this, and now I have that blue purse I was looking for. I have also one blue scarf, out of my comfort zone so I haven't used it yet but maybe summertime it will be my go-to. :) Burgundy is also very in and it looks nice with bright red accents. 


5. Own style

Own your own style. I think that is what is mostly trending in 2024. Wear what you want, and be creative with it. I gotta say I dress kinda basic, I mostly just wear an abaya and scarf so it's very minimal and simple. But there's always room to play with accessories and colors. 


...


I guess it's coffee time, I will make one nice cup for myself. Suttis, the tortoise, is finally eating some spinach leaves. He is very picky eater but I will continue to make healthy choices for him. And myself too, but today I ate two chocolate bars.. it was for my mental health, ok? :)

Anyways, thank you for reading! Next time then,


Aisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!