Growth spurt

 Assalamu aleikum, how are you?


I have had a little harder time.. that always affects on my writing. It's what it is: social media is about our highlights and happy days. I wonder if people still have interest of true life stories. In Finland, if you ask someone how they are doing, we actually wanna answer that question. At least me, as I can speak for only myself..

 

.. but yeah, it hasn't been easy. Getting better, yes, but it's been a trying time.

 

...

 

 

Like diamonds are made in great pressure, I have noticed some steps of growth, which I'm happy about. Things like 

1. I can stand on my own feet again. 

2. There's good friends on my side.

3. Losing something makes me fight harder for it.

4. My life and ways to live it are as good as others.

5. I have potential to embrace my good qualities and be a better wife and friend.

And

6. Some things take time and rushing it doesn't make it happen sooner. More trust and surrendering to Allah's plan and timing.


...


Because after all this mess, I do feel that I'm gaining parts of me I thought I lost. Finally. That I have been waiting for so long. 


And what Allah (swt) gives, no one can take away. So I'm just trying to do my part and follow the guidance as well as I'm able.


-  Aisha




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!