Evening sun

Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh everyone. How are you doing? 

 

I have been lost. You know why? Well.. this year has been a lot harder. Harder than usually, I feel like it needs that definition. But back to the point, I might as well tell that my marriage is in crisis and it has been like balancing on the blade of a sword. Stay together, or break apart - and that has been aching my heart. 

... 

 

Breathing in, breathing out. I have felt so bad these days that sometimes breathing is all I can do. But what happened? It has been difficult. I dont recommend a long distance relationship because the distance can be eventually too much, like it seems to be in our case. This tears me apart. But I have to stay strong and just carry on. 

...

 

 Today I moved some furniture around and now my kitchen looks really nice, alhamdulillah. Living room is kinda empty but in sha Allah I will fix that soon. I made a beef omelette. Oh, and I met one of my best friends today. We went for a late lunch and a second hand shop. I used to live in that area almost 6 years and it feels like home still. It will take awhile.. to settle with the new situation. Alhamdulillah for everything.

- A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!