Bright


 Assalamu aleikum 🥰

I'm so happy to wake up today for a new day. Yesterday was a disaster but in sha Allah today will be good. We have a beautiful sunshine here, +21degrees, and a cloudless blue sky. Alhamdulillah.


_____________________________________________


Today I want to talk about my favourite colour: red ❤️ I love it in every shade, but best I like bright red and burgundy.

Based on what I see in Pinterest, bright red will be trending this summer, and next summer too. I've been following a trend called dopamine dressing, and I think I used to dress like that when I was younger, in so trendy too, 00's. It's nice to dress more colourful, but I do trust black also. But that's what it is about, everyone can make their own mixture.

 

Bright red is a colour that represents love and passion, and especially in the nature it often means danger. It is dangerous to wildly follow our desires.. but red can also give energy, vibrant, beautiful and attractive vibes. As a hijabi, I dont want to attract attention, so wearing red can mean a small pop of colour. I found a beautiful bag for Eid al Fitr, and I've got lots of compliments about it. A bag or shoes is a good way to add some colour to the outfit.

 


 

 
 
_____________________________________________
 
 Now it's time to pray dhuhr in sha Allah, and I continue my day. I hope your day will be happy. Assalamu aleikum!

- Aisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!