Sunday

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah :) bismillah..


.. and alhamdulillah. Things have started to work out in a nice way. Thanks to Allah swt, answering my du'aas.. <3 One by one, my problems have been solved and future looks a bit brighter. I can't say enough alhamdulillah, I'm so relieved.


...


I've lived in this home for more than a year now. What a year it was.. it felt like in the Groundhog Day movie. Like time would have been frozen. Now I try to remember my own advices and move forward. Healing is still a process.

 

First I thought that this apartment will never feel like home. But now I feel it, I feel like I am at home. My previous apartment was so beautiful but I can see the same vibe in here now. It's cosy. It has some flaws too but hey, who hasn't? :) 




                                        I started to collect flower themed paintings. Few I have gotten as a gift too. :)




I love my washing machine. It's the first time I have an own washing machine instead of going to the notorious laundry rooms.. in them there is no laws :D





With the flower and plant theme.. some evergreens.





Best place is the sofa. <3




 

Have a nice Sunday,

Aisha















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!