Who am I?

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh!


I've been away, living my life and going through things. Just now I had an idea just to check my statistics on this blog. And what I see! So many reads.. I feel like I owe you a post πŸ˜„πŸ˜‡


The main reason I don't write anymore so often is that I can currently use only my phone. But I tell you true, it's easy to use as an excuse. I don't really want to confront the issues I have been dealing with. I know my blog posts are not high culture but every time I write, it's a process where I need to look into my heart, and it's not always easy..


But yes, lately I have started to take care of myself again. Or should I say, focus on all the good there is in my life. I have lived for a marriage so much that I forgot myself. And now I need time for myself to check my boundaries and also find myself again.


____________________________________________


My name is Aisha Elina Marjukka, Aisha as my choice of a muslim name (not obligatory to change unless a person has f.e. a christian name) which was important for me during my reversion to islam. And Elina Marjukka, the names my parents gave me.

I am 34 years old, I've been twice married, I sadly don't have children (yet, in sha Allah), and I live by myself in a suburb in Finland's capitol city, Helsinki. I am currently looking for a hobby, I do go to the gym and walks and recently addicted to Mah Jong..


.. I am strong and independent. I am shy and anxious. I am happy and love to laugh. I have an illness called schitzofrenia (what a letter monster.. I probably spelled it wrong). I am adventurous when I am not anxious. I like nature, animals, travelling and spending time with my friends. I like natural cosmetics and am an acne survivor πŸ˜‰ I like to follow fashion too, but I am a hijabi. And I love cooking.


I am learning to keep my boundaries, and be more carefree. I want to live my life in my own ways and terms. I strive to do good deeds when I can. I believe in islam and it's teachings.


_____________________________________________


I love to write. 


I write my diary, I write to my islam notebook, I write poetry in finnish and english, I write this blog, I started to write a novel, still in process.. I write my thoughts and feels, I write my truth after truth, until I feel I've said it all.

I want to write so someone can feel better and not so alone. Is that someone you or me, you choose. 😊


_____________________________________________


So welcome all readers, old and new, and feel free to leave a comment below. You are appreciated 🩷

 


 


- Aisha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!