Supported

Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh. :)


First, I want to thank everyone who made du'aa, because it really helped! That night I felt suddenly so peaceful and the feeling carried on the next day. And I got an answer to my personal du'a as well. Alhamdulillah! It's so wonderful when the ease comes. I haven't been so anxious also, it's been so much easier these past few days. <3


...


Right now in Finland, people celebrate Juhannus, the Midsummer holiday. As muslims we just wait the Eid al Adha next week, so I haven't been celebrating, but having good time with friends. Yesterday we went to the mosque, park, home, walk.. it was a lovely day. Today I try to clean at home a bit and cook a chicken stew in sha Allah, and see what the rest of the day brings.


...


So things seem now brighter. I wrote in my insta post that love is fading.. but maybe it's also renewing. It's something that needs time so.. I will just take as long time as I feel I need. In sha Allah beautiful things are coming. :)


...


If you wanna follow me in Instagram, go -> @cupofteawithaisha

And TikTok, -> @elinaaishaelina .. but I don't post anything. Can follow still 8)


...


This was a short post, but let me finish strong with some flowers..



<3




@ Hermanni, Helsinki




Thank you for your time and support <3



Aisha

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!