A Monday

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah. :) How are you?


I'm now at the hospital, but no worries. I get an injection medicine every three weeks, so that's why I need to come here. It's kinda calming also.. I feel like I'm in a good care, thanks to the nurses. 


...


It's important to take care of your mental health. Firstly, have to take care of the basics: sleep, eat, exercise. Avoiding stress. For me, I like to keep my home peaceful and clean so I have a good environment to start with. Sleeping enough, eating good, healthy food (and maybe some treats here and there..), and going to gym and walks work for me. It's important to have routines and rhythm. It gives a frame to days.

I start my day by drinking tea, then if I don't have work I eat some lunch, or go to gym in the morning, then I go to market if I need to. Then I do some home chores or I meet my friends, or if I have other things to do. Then in evenings I have an option to go for a walk or then I just relax and watch tv etc. And I'm happy with my life. I am maybe a simple person, I enjoy simple things. Only love still missing.. 


...


Everything has been better, alhamdulillah. I have a lot less anxiety and I feel more confident again, alhamdulillah. It kinda goes in cycles, sometimes it's easier and sometimes it might be more challenging. I feel like I can affect in it to some level, but in the end it is not in my hands. All I can do is keep working for better health, and hope it will lead to results. But alhamdulillah, now things feel easier.


I do want to start to date again. I was supposed to be alone still, but I feel like, can I ever be ready enough? Maybe if I meet the right person I will be ready. But I want to take time and not rush into any relationship just for the sake of being with someone. Marriage is an important issue and not to take lightly. I don't want to end up divorcing again, I really want to find a person I can live my life with. In sha Allah.


...


I hope you all will have a good start for the week. And thank you for reading! I see in the statistics that I have many readers from all the way in Singapore.. ma sha Allah! I hope you are all doing fine and well.


Later then,



Aisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!