Movie night

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah. How are u? :)


Today was a busy day, alhamdulillah. I went to market and when I got back, I got called to work, and also spend some time with my friend. Work was a short visit and then I took a bus to my friends place. We went to a small cafe nearby and two second hand shops. It was a nice day.


...


Like I've wrote before, the break up from my ex was and has been really difficult. It's hard to have so much love and emotions, and then the situation just is impossible. I know there's no such thing as impossible to Allah swt.. but there is situations where has to just believe that this is qadr, destiny, and adjust to it. 

I still have love for him though. Like I have love for all the important people in my life, some who are not in it anymore and those who still have stayed.


...


Batman Forever saves this night in his armor. I like super hero movies, and I have been writing my own super hero story too. I don't know will I ever finish it but it's nice to dive in a different world for a while, may it be watching a movie or creating one myself. 

I wish I could watch this with someone special.. I've been dating but so far no news. In sha Allah soon..


...


I wrote about Tartan print in my last post, and what did I find at the second hand shop? A plaid jacket. Nice :) Just my size and only 5e. Alhamdulillah. Now I finally need to get a black abaya to wear with it.. I also made some chickpea snack earlier but I ate them :') so just tea for me now.




It's bold and I love it. :)





First prepare the chickpeas. Then add a bit of oil and spices (I used BBQ spice, onion powder, chili flakes, paprika and salt), then put on a tray and keep in oven 200C for 15-20 minutes. Yum!





Healthier choice :)





Thank you for reading,


Aisha




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!