Naturally

 Assalamu aleikum :)


How has your week started? Mine is going well, alhamdulillah. Today I didn't have work so I went to gym and after that I picked up my new winter shoes. I ate lunch, washed plates, made some hot cocoa and now I relax and chat with u. :)




...


I am slowly but surely getting better, alhamdulillah. I feel like the divorce is not on my mind so often, and I feel really now finally ready to move on. Have been dating but I started to date too quickly. It was my way of trying to move on, but it ended only to trying and not truly going forward. The divorce really broke my heart but I have been collecting these bits and pieces, gluing them together by the will of al Jabbar, and it is starting to lead to healing.


...


I made some soaps and shampoo bars of the leftovers I had. I still haven't learned to make soap from scratch, so I use ready made soap and shampoo melt and pour mass. I made the soaps in organic ingredients. The shampoo is not organic but the oils and ingredients I use, are. This time I made lavender soap bars and orange-rosemary-nettle shampoo. I like to gift them for my friends and my mom, so usually I make a bigger batch at one time. Now I got two soaps and two shampoos from the leftovers I had.


I use now only natural cosmetics, minus a Dove body lotion (it just smells so good!). My acne has calmed down so much and now I have a regular skin, alhamdulillah. My skin care routine is easy. For moisturizer and toner I use aloe vera gel and my own oil mix (almond, orange, rosemary). I mix them together between my hands and the gel and oil will come together as a lotion 8) Then I make face masks if I feel I need extra moisturize for my skin, or I start to have pimples.

Usually in a face mask, I use honey, rose powder, almond oil, a tiny sip of water, maybe oat flakes. I keep it in fridge and use every other day as long as it lasts. I usually make just a little amount, but I guess it would last one week in fridge in sha Allah.




Melting in process..






Ready ones, packed and wait for use.


...


I don't know yet what to do the rest of the day, but in sha Allah I find something to do. Cleaning never ends, and laundry has dried, so maybe I get into it soon. I try to keep my spirit high and just enjoy my days. I hope you can enjoy yours too. <3



Aisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!