No politics

 Assalamu aleikum everyone :) weekend is here, alhamdulillah.


I have had a good day so far, alhamdulillah. In the morning I went to gym and did a good workout there, feeling so good. Then I went to halal shop and bought some meat, halwa, some Moroccan soup and some other things.. I put my meat stew in oven and prayed my Friday dhuhr at home. Today I will just relax in sha Allah. 


...


Finland's government has been on the news worldwide and I don't even know what to say. I am stunned that it is lawful to have such ministers, saying so horrible things about people and still keeping their jobs. I really don't know what to say. Here in Finland there's a petition going on to pass to the government, demanding Riikka Purra's dismissal. I hope it will go through.. this new government anyways has a lot of issues. Finland is better country than this circus.

...


I try to get to the lighter subjects. Maybe this weekend in sha Allah ´:D I have to do some research first, so Pinterest, here I come. I rather write about colours and trends, just so keep my peace. And I want my blog to be, u know, something you can read while sipping tea from your pretty cup. There's other people who do better work in writing about politics and society.


...


So I just patiently wait for my stew, watch tv, eat some chewing gum and try to take it easy in sha Allah. I hope you also have a nice start to your weekend. Thank you for reading once again. :)





- Aisha


 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!