Patient for the victory

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh everyone. How have you been?


I am doing ok alhamdulillah, just right now I have a flu, probably Covid, and honestly I feel so ill. There has been a lot of flu going on, Covid also. In sha Allah it will pass soon.

Otherwise, my life is going easy easy and lemon squeezy. I have set my life aside what comes to this blog, I feel like right now due to the current genoside(s) going on, it would be inappropriate to write about basically anything else. 


...


We still need to boycott and give to charity. And pray. I honestly feel frustrated because I don't know what I could personally do more.. but I just trust that the boycott and sadaqah is enough. I've been praying victory for Gazza ever since. 

But I understand it gets tiring. Sometimes I just can't look at the news. I feel helpless. But same time, I am sitting in my warm home with warm clothes, warm food, friends and family. So I really hope I could do something more.


...


People just hate muslims so much. I think it's because islam and Western system are so much in opposite directions. Western philosophy is all about individualism, consumerism, capitalism.. but in reality, the rich just want to make more money, keep up with the modern day slavery and they don't give any value for life except their own.

Where as islam, is pro community, charity, equality, humanity. Our Prophet saws lived a very humble life, showing us that we don't need to run after wealth to become happy, happiness is when we serve Allah swt and are happy with what we have. Islam also has such a beautiful community, the ummah. I know I can go to any country, find a mosque and find sisters and brothers there.

We are supposed to give from what we have to those who have less. We are not supposed to even have interest, ribs, because it is not an equal practice. We are supposed to be honest, loyal, caring and good to all people, not just our own but everyone.


So why it is so hated? And why the West and Israhell are portraying muslims in such way as they do?

Islam is against their oppressive system. That's all. If everyone would be muslim, they couldn't exploit people, enslave people, they wouldn't get all the money in the world like they are doing now.

It's like they still worship the golden veal: wealth and youth. And to get and maintain it. And they are ready to do whatever it takes.


But as muslims, we know. We know what is happening and what is the truth. We know what they are trying, and we know eventually they will be failing, in sha Allah. We know what will happen after death, and we know everyone will get what they deserve, may it be good or bad. We know the signs of this world coming to an end. They can never take it from us.


...


I hope you are all doing fine. Remember, it is ok to be tired and it's ok to take some time to yourself. Seeing such footage as we do, from Gazza, can be overwhelming. And to think how are they feeling? If you've ever cried hopelessly, you will feel the little girl. Who has lost all of her family. Or the babies.. I can't even think of it sometimes. But we must stay strong here for them, because after Allah swt, we supporters play a big role in that they have for hope for the better. 

We can't stay silent, and the world must see the truth.


...


So let's keep on going. No one is free until everyone is free.


Take care dears,


Aisha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!