Back to sippin tea

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah all :) how is your week going?


I decided to quit drinking coffee. Tea is a better option and it actually tastes good lol.. Today we got a new oven, the old one was a safety hazard as the fixer guy said so, now we have a brand new one. Nice :) alhamdulillah. I'm gonna do what I must do for a first meal: a delicious pizza, in sha Allah. I haven't eat soy for a long time so I will use some soy protein and veggies and make it a healthy one.


...


I feel like my hippie side is coming back. I anyways feel like this Spring will be a good one, in sha Allah. I want to be on my prime and really enjoy my days. I also thought I could start painting again. I made that one flower painting and I crave to make more.. Painting is so calming.


It's time to reinvent myself. I have had so long time problems with my self image. I have been a real bad people pleaser and often with that, one ends up forgetting their own personality, and that has definitely happened to me. Like, I know who I am and I know how I am and I do like myself. But I feel like I have been on the corner for a bit too long now and I need to step up. 


...


So yeah, today we have been relaxing with Suttis, I just did some daily chores and now I wait hubs to come home in sha Allah and then make the pizza with him. We have been doing so nice lately, alhamdulillah, and it makes me really glad how nice he is. When I have been in these somewhat toxic relationships before, either me being the toxic one or the other, or some kind of avoidant-attached type of situation, it is really just so peaceful to be in a normal relationship where both have their freedom but they choose to love each other. I do have a lot of insecurities and I get triggered easily but I've learned little by little to deal with it much more maturely. Maybe it's also because I don't expect really nothing.. and then I end up receiving all what I need. ♡ Alhamdulillah. This love feels peaceful and light. And it melts my heart when I see how he is trying for us.

Now no evil eye then! It's the price of knowing more.. ;) I love you, dear readers. Take care and until next time again in sha Allah,


Aisha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!