Feels

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah 🌱


I feel better, alhamdulillah. But it has been hard, and probably will still be.


I start to feel more at home in my kinda new apartment. I noticed that I easily root into places. And I've noticed I also need more time for changes than I thought. Once I settle then, I settle well in sha Allah.


...


I love autumn, and it feels more like a start of a new year than January. Everything fades in the nature, to make room for new ideas. I love the rainy weather compared to a warm and cozy home. It's a countdown for the winter.

It's time to decorate my home and create a warm nest ☺ alhamdulillah. I feel peaceful.



How do you feel about the autumn time? Let me know in the comment section.


I hope you all are fine,

A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Hello hello!