Better day

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah :) how are you today?


A bit better day now alhamdulillah. I talked about the problems yesterday with my friends, mom and my spouse and I feel more light now. I do overthink, and I had stumbled in my own feet. 

Today I just have cleaned home, and a home appliance guy came to check our oven. It turned out it actually heated itself every time to 300 Celcius so, alhamdulillah I haven't gone mad or lost my cooking skills :D I was wondering why the oven seems to be working with turbo power and everything just burns. Well, the fixer guy will order a new thermostat for it in sha Allah and I will be able to make and bake foods.. in sha Allah.


...


I have some alone time before my husband comes from work so I will listen surah ad Dhuha and work on memorizing it. Like I told in my post yesterday, this Ramadan hasn't gone at all like I planned, but I want to make some effort and learn at least something new which I can keep with me the next year. What goals have you had, dear readers, and how's it going so far?


...


I still can't post any pictures, don't know why, I don't know is the fault in my laptop or the Blogger page. In sha Allah soon.. I give you one selfie in Insta ;)


So until next time,


Aisha



...


edit.

I want to add a gratefulness diary :) It's a good way to cheer up and appreciate the things you have. It works by writing 3-5 things down which you are grateful of. I challenge you to do this in the comment section, or at least take a pen a piece of paper and keep it private. Anyways, here's mine:


1. My husband

He is really sweet and caring. I have misinterpreted him sometimes but alhamdulillah for the moments together we really connect and get more close.


2. Day off

I'm happy today I can just take time for myself and also time to improve my imaan, in sha Allah.


3. Home and safety

This is a privilege and there's so many who doesn't have this luxury. We should be thankful of this and remember it doesn't mean we are better because we have this blessing, but we should try to help others to achieve their safety and comfortableness too. Remember Gaza and all other suffering nations.


...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Nice and calm