Mission

 Assalamu aleikum dears :) how's your weekend going?


I have had a nice day, alhamdulillah. I went to pick one dress from FB Marketplace with my hubby, then we went for a walk, we watched one series ('From' on Netflix, can't wait to finish it) and then he picked some sambusas for me and went to see his friend. I have been just chilling here home the evening, made a cup of coffee (yes, no tea for long time! What is going on..) and now I got some inspiration to write to you, dear readers.

How have you been?


...


I used to have some sort of vision when I was younger. I changed a lot as a person when I got ill.. it was one time I spent in hospital, almost seven months. I used to be proud to be different and I was kinda wild and free. After my illness took the best of me, I became much more shy and reserved. I have still kinda grown out from that too and I would describe myself more as a calm person nowadays.

I used to be an addict and a criminal, living somewhat outside of society. I did paint, and made music and wrote poetry that time too. I guess I was more interesting, lol, but of course I was actually feeling very bad what comes to mental health. I was lonely and suicidal. I was more outgoing but only because I didn't care. I didn't really care about anything, least myself.

But what I miss, is that I had that vision and mission.

I'm calm, my life is in order, I'm more 'normal', whatever it means.. But the fire I used to have inside me has faded.

So what is my mission now?

I dream about being a mother, even though I'm not so young anymore.. I dream of studying.. and just living an easygoing life, which I have pretty much accomplished, alhamdulillah. 

But what comes to the mission.. I've lost my vision. I do love myself but.. I'm not that into myself anymore, if it makes sense. I want to look more at the outside world and everything in it, than look in the mirror. I'm not sure is it good or bad. I mean, when I look in the mirror, physically, I am accepting myself. I like what I see. But my personality is a bit lost.

And same time there is a spark of that vision left. I just need to find my mission again. I am here in this world, but why? What am I supposed to do here? 

I love to help others, I love to do good deeds. I love greeting strangers and helping them. But could there be also something that I do for myself?


...


Maybe I think too much. But without this thinking there wouldn't be this blog. Or the reflecting.. A mirror to a mirror. I maybe used to fuel my energy with pain, and now when most of the pain is gone, I've gotten so comfortable that I might forget to strive to a next level. I could be still more. 

I don't know if I can help people with my story. But maybe it's not meant to save anyone. Maybe it is meant for me, to see where I come from and where I can still end up. I feel actually like I've won. I won the personal hell I was living, and now I am doing just fine, alhamdulillah. I grew up. Maybe it's time to celebrate.

And I am happy. I have the means to battle my demons and I have learned how to cope in different situations. I've fought with my anxiety so long that I can't really bother no more. I just vibe and take it easy. Not always, but most of the time. I just live my life day by day.

Is it boring? Well, I guess if it wouldn't be, I wouldn't crave a mission. 


...


Hmm. I just think too much, that's it. But it's good to sit down and check the situation from time to time. I should really try to enjoy my life without worrying.. it's not so easy even though it sounds as it is. 

With hardship comes ease ♡

I am happy that every single struggle I have went through bears now it's fruit and I can finally say I've learned. 


...


Maybe I will find my purpose. Meanwhile, take care of yourself, dear readers..until next time then.


Aisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Nice and calm