The Eid

 Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah :) Eid Mubarak to all of you! 


I didn't have the chance to go to the Eid prayer and celebrate because I have fever.. I was sick throughout Ramadan and I guess this is just how it went this time. I am usually in good health so I don't really know what's going on but I try to recover and hope for the best. But I wish you all have a lovely day ♡


...


For those of you who might spend today alone, I feel you. It took many Ramadans for me until I met a friend who forced me to come to Eid prayers and kept me under her wing in there. I have spent my Ramadans alone, and it can be so lonely. But don't worry. Times and circumstances can change. I personally made a lot of du'aa to meet good muslim friends and one by one I have found them, and in sha Allah even more. So don't lose your patience. The waiting is tiring but the victory is sweeter.

If you are alone, you can still have a nice day. Treat yourself with a nice dinner, maybe buy a small gift for yourself for all the effort you've made. You can still be your own best friend. I know loneliness, and it can be very hard to cope with, but the best you can do to yourself is to stay positive and seek for the small happinesses in life, keep the spirit up.


...


I have had the chance to spend this Ramadan with my husband. It's the first time I spend Ramadan with someone else, and that's why I feel so bad I wasn't able to fast more than a few days. I first had flu, then I had to be on antibiotics, then flu again, then I got a bad eye sore, then fever again.. so for me the vibe was mostly waking us up for suhoor. I cooked regular meals, often we ate leftovers the next day. And it was all ok. 

We are still learning more about each other. 


...


I'm excited for the weekend, in sha Allah we're going on a small road trip together, to pick up something really cute ♡ I wish by then I can upload pictures so you guys can see it too, in sha Allah. 


So until next time again, 



Aisha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good to see you

Night time thoughts

Nice and calm